Please consider sharing and adding value to the EricDingler.com community.
Before submitting a guest post submission, please consider the following:
Please write a post that speaks to one of the following:
- Family Fun
- You agree to participate and interact with the community if they engage your post in the comments.
- Either you or I can provide the photo. If you provide the photo, I’ll need the information to credit the original source.
- The post will be unique and published only here. It can be a rewording of another post, but it’s not a copy and paste job.
- I will stylize your post to match my blog.
I understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to me does not obligate me to publish it. The only guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment add value to the Whole Life Leadership community.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. You can submit a query email with a quick, “I was thinking I’d submit a guest post on…. It would talk about….” And, I’ll get back to you about that idea.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
- Please, do not include HTML coding.
If you have other questions, let me know.
I look forward to sharing your post with the Whole Life Leadership community.