At one time in my life, this website was dedicated to helping leaders lead at work and at home.
While these are core foundations I still teach, I now offer the “leading at home” content through new blog posts on the website of the weeknight church in Virginia Beach we lead called Coastal City Church.
Now on EricDingler.com, I focus on providing content that helps brand leaders develop, deliver and promote their brand. Learn more by checking out my about page.
I leave this post live on this site because it’s viewed several times per day. I still enjoy knowing that people are finding this helpful in creating a fun activity for kids.
Don’t let this family fun activity intimidate you. It’s a lot easier than you might think and it’s crazy cool! Build the launcher once, and you have it for years to come. Plus, you have a built-in reason to enjoy some root beer floats. 🙂
More Than Just Fun
In addition to being fun, these activities can also do the following for you and your family.
- Teach your kids about using tools
- Encourage creativity
- Have some quality family time enjoying root beer floats
- Teach your kids how to read and follow instructions
Barrier Busters To Help Make These Activities Easier
- Use a different amount of rocks in the cone cup.
- Put a different number of fins on the rocket
- Try out more or less pressure